Sunday, December 31, 2006

Yeah! So now I'm kind of happy that I'm not doing anything tonight. I'm preheating the oven to make some dinner, I'm going to eat dinner and watch a movie. If I'm not asleep by midnight, I have a little bottle of champagne I'll open and toast the new year with my kitty. Given that it's pouring rain out right now, as it has been off and on all day today, I'm relieved that I am not getting all dolled up just to go somewhere and have the work I put into getting my hair to look good go to waste. I also don't have to worry about finding some cute guy to makeout with at midnight, that's a relief, as last year, I was all worried and didn't find anyone since all the guys where I was were gross. Then, I was stuck with my best friend and her then fiance who I didn't like. So, this year, my New Year's is more worry-free and relaxing. And I'm not going to worry about what to say when someone asks what I did, I'll just say that I laid low and hung out, since that's exactly what I'm doing!

I was a good girl at the mall today too, I said that the only thing I would buy, if they had it, would be a pair of my favorite pointy-toe, high heel stilettos, but only if they were on sale. Since they weren't on sale, I didn't buy them. Damn, I have self-control. Too good sometimes! Well, going to cook some dinner.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: