Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Chanukah!

Sorry I've been gone, as I said before, I was sick, either food poisoning or the stomach virus, so it definitely was not pleasant. I'm alive though and almost all better. Went to a little Chanukah party this evening which was a lot of fun, it was the first time I left my place since Friday at 2am when I went to the ER, so it was nice to have some real human interaction!

The party was at The Couple's place (the ones that are friends with The Idiot). Obviously The Idiot was not there, otherwise I would not have gone, so that was nice. He's traveling or something so there was no need for me to worry he might show up. It was funny though, at one point, some girls asked me how I know The Couple who threw the party and I was like, "Uh, it's kind of weird. I know them through my ex-boyfriend who is friends with them." Of course there were a bunch of people there who know The Idiot, but thankfully, they didn't ask me where he was if they didn't know we broke up or anything weird. So that was a relief. There was this guy there, we'll call him The Student, who I've seen a few times since The Idiot and I broke up, and I think he might have a crush on me even though he has a girlfriend who was there and whom I've seen at The Couple's place a few times before. I feel like he's always looking at me and trying to talk to me about stuff. It's cute though, but obviously, for one thing, he has a girlfriend and two, he's kind of a friend of The Idiot. He's not totally my type anyways, but it's always nice to have a little ego boost, you know? Then there was this other guy there who is also kind of a friend of The Idiot who was totally checking me out the whole time and trying to talk to me every chance he got. I don't think he put it together in his mind though that I used to date The Idiot. Again, one, he is kind of friends with The Idiot, so nothing could happen there.

Nothing new to report with The Swimmer. I had a few people at my neighbor's holiday party last night tell me that it's totally a booty call. Whatever, I'm done analyzing his intentions, I'll just let it be and see what happens when he gets here - which is in less than 4 weeks! Ahhh! Scary!

Off to clean up a little bit before bed. And can I just say that I should be a professional sleeper with the amount of sleep I have gotten over the past couple of days. Incredible!

1 comment:

Cute Jewess said...

Feel better!! Sucks to be sick, for sure.