Monday, December 4, 2006

Ahhhh...

Okay, so I just got home from an obscenely good dinner. Too good to even talk about right now. Quite possibly the best meal I've ever had and I'm very glad that I did extra cardio today at the gym. If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm a huge foodie, so a good meal is very close to orgasm to me. I seriously felt like I could have orgasmed right at the table. I know - very strange, but whatever. I'm sure the few glasses of wine I had helped that.

So, I have just spent close to 20 minutes on the internet trying to figure out the artist who sings this song I keep hearing on the XM 90s channel. Still haven't figured it out. I know the title is "Do Anything," since that's what comes up on the display. No artist though because my XM is built in to the car, so there is no artist display. It's a really cheesy, be-boppy dance song. So ashamed to admit I like it, but whatever, I do, I dance around to it when it comes on. Reminds me of one of my favorite shows ever - "Beverly Hills, 90210." So if anyone can help me figure out the artist, I'd greatly appreciate it. It goes "I'd do anything for your lovin'.. (words I don't know, some whispering lady kind of), just can't.. just can't.. just can't get enough." It's a female sounding male singing with a woman giggling and kind of whispering some words every once in a while. This is really bothering me.

1 comment:

Mike said...

here you go!

http://www.top40db.net/Lyrics/?SongID=91021&By=Artist&Match=Natural+Selection

band is Natural Selection.