Saturday, December 30, 2006

So, yeah, don't think I'm going to do anything for New Year's. Is that totally lame? When it comes down to it, I'm not willing to spend $155 for a ticket to this one party some friends are going to, another friend is out of town and another is like me and doesn't want to spend money on a not-so-fun party and another friend is going to a party that's only $35, but it's all techno music, no thanks! Ughh. So it looks like I'm not going to do anything. As sad as it is, I almost can't wait for it to be Tuesday so that everything can go back to normal. It just seems like things are so inflated during the holidays, does that make sense? It's nice having a break from work, but at the same time, everything's so blown up and exaggerated this time of year. So even though it's back to the daily grind, I'm ready for Tuesday!

What's scary, is that this week is going to fly by since it's a 4 day work week and the weekend is too since I have a lot of stuff planned for next weekend. You all know what that means. . . The time until The Swimmer comes to visit is that much closer. So, we shall see, it's going to be interesting!

No comments: