Friday, December 1, 2006

The Scare is Over (Somewhat)

As I had already figured, the health scare is really nothing to worry about. Just something to have rechecked in 3 months and then see how things are. I did, however, manage to ask the doctor if he knew of any cute, single young doctors to set me up with. Hey - it was worth a try!!

As far as The Idiot goes, I'm going to craft an e-mail this weekend to send to him, as The Professional had suggested. If I like it, I'll send it to him, if I don't, I won't. What I don't like is that I want to do whatever would make him hurt the most. I say I don't like feeling like that because I wouldn't want anyone to think that of me, but I wouldn't do anything to someone to make them feel like that anyways. Would totally ignoring him hurt him more? Would writing him a well-crafted e-mail as I detailed in the previous post hurt him more? Hmmm...

1 comment:

acaligurl said...

hooray for the good health news! for the idiot it will hurt him most if you move on and simply be super sweet whenever you have to talk to him. if you are sweet and upbeat he's really gone be hurting over you. no one hurts over a angry pissy person, but a sweet nice one.....ahhhh he blew it.