Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Need to Calm Down

Okay, so now I am officially going to start freaking out. The Swimmer e-mailed me his itinerary to come visit me. So he's coming to visit. I'm so freaking out. He's coming on a Friday at around 6pm and doesn't leave until Tuesday at 5:30pm. That's a long time. I REALLY like my "me time," so how am I going to handle this?! Before 3 years ago, I didn't need "me time," but now I love it. I like just sitting in my pajamas on my couch, vegging out, watching really stupid and trashy tv or movies and not having to think or worry about anyone else. The Swimmer is going to be staying with me, so it's not like if he were staying in a hotel where I could be like, "I'll pick you up around noon and we'll hang out." A friend of mine gave me a good idea, to say that I have to work part of Monday and Tuesday, that way, I have a small "out" for a couple of hours if I need it. (I have a VERY flexible job and actually have that Monday off) So, yeah, freaking out a bit. Now, as soon as I sign on to IM, he IMs me. Always something to the effect of, "Hey beautiful!" Am I totally reading too much into this? But he never was like this before a couple of weeks ago, so that's why I'm freaking out a bit. He would usually IM me saying the same thing, just not as soon as I signed on. I'm reading too much into this, aren't I? I really need to calm down. He's not even visiting for 6 weeks, so I have to calm down.

Must. Calm. Down.

No comments: