Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I'm visiting my Mom and having been here for almost a week, have just hooked up my laptop. Anyways, just been relaxing at my Mom's house for the past week. My brother and co. were over for a few days and that was absolutely exhausting. Made me realize how happy I am to not have kids right now - it's nice to be selfish and only have to worry about yourself. That's not to say that I don't ever want kids, it just means that right now, I'm glad I don't have any! I enjoy sleeping in, going out when I want, shopping for myself, etc.

I IMed with The Swimmer today for a few minutes, it had been almost a week and he was definitely happy to "talk," if that's what you want to call IMing. Both of our New Year's plans are still up in the air, that seems to be the norm this year for some reason. Him and I are both having the same thoughts - don't want to pay over a hundred dollars to go to some party where you probably aren't going to have that much fun anyways. He's thinking about going to DisneyLand and just acting like a kid, of course he pulled the, "If you were here, I'd take you" thing, but I liked it anyways! Going to DisneyLand is totally up my alley - I love that stuff. Though I've never been to DisneyLand, only Disney World, I love theme parks, so much fun. I just can't believe that in less than two and a half weeks, The Swimmer will be visiting. Scary, yet exciting!

Well, going to relax with the fam some more since I drive back home tomorrow - a nice 8 hour drive, oh-so-fun!

No comments: