Thursday, January 4, 2007

Finally got to IM with The Swimmer today for longer than 2 minutes. He IMed me earlier in the day when I was at an appointment with The Professional. He told me that when we first started IMing later in the day, and I responded with, "Couldn't stand going so long without talking to me, huh?" His response which made me smile, "I just wanted to chat for a bit. Getting a haircut this weekend, getting all cleaned up to come see you!" Awhh... I just can't believe how soon he's going to be here! Told him how I'd probably be nervous on my way to the airport to pick him up and told him how he is going to be nervous on his 4 hour plane ride out here. Discussed that anxiety with The Professional today and basically it comes down to: What am I nervous about? I'm nervous about those first minutes being awkward. So basically, I need to accept that, yes, the first few minutes will be awkward, but that's not going to last long. I just need to think of things to talk about and questions to ask him when it's awkward. When it comes down to it, if I ask him a question, he's going to talk, people love talking about themselves and that takes the pressure off of me. I'm really looking forward to next weekend, it's going to be so much fun!

I just keep thinking about what the first kiss is going to be like. . . When is he gonna make the move? Is it going to be good? Is he a good kisser? Is the physical chemistry going to be there? I guess I'll find out soon enough!

I already have a hair appointment scheduled for Friday before he comes in so that I know my hair is going to look incredible. Getting waxed on Wednesday so that's taken care of. Having the cleaning lady come and do some extra cleaning besides what I normally do so that the house is spic and span. So, yes, I am getting ready and this weekend is going to fly by, lots of stuff planned.

As for The Financer, talked to him for a couple of minutes online this evening. He all of a sudden got very personal, but backed off when I told him it surprised me. Not going to dismiss him because of that though, I'll see where things go with him, I need another guy for when The Swimmer leaves, don't I?!

No comments: