Friday, January 26, 2007

Great start to the weekend...

Well this weekend is off to a great start so far. My Mom is cleaning out the closets at her house and is rediscovering some great vintage finds, one of which she has sent to me - a Cartier LOVE bracelet from the 70s. Not bad, huh? She's pretty sure she has some vintage Chanel and Louis Vuitton bags which I told her I would happily take off her hands.

In between work and running errands, I signed onto IM just to see who was on and The Swimmer was there! He quickly told me that plane ticket prices went down again and as soon as he saw that, he bought one! YEAH! So he comes back to visit me on Feb. 17 and stays until the night of the 20th. We're both extremely excited! That made the start of this weekend even better! I really can't wait to see him and be with him again.

Tonight I'm having a chick flick night with one of my friends, we're going to see "Catch and Release." It looks really cute and I think Jennifer Garner is so cool, she seems like she could totally be a best friend, you know? Tomorrow, I plan on sleeping in and relaxing for most of the day until I go to meet up with Crazy Girl at the hair salon where she's getting her hair highlighted. I think we're going to go grab drinks with the girl that does our highlights afterwards, so that should be fun. Sunday I plan on doing absolutely nothing but relaxing, one of my favorite weekend activities.

No comments: