Monday, January 8, 2007

I have such a temper when watching my college football team play. Watching the championship game right now and I am glad I put it back on. I had changed the channel about 10 seconds into the game out of frustration. That's how I watch them. I get mad and I change the channel. If I'm watching it with other people, when I get mad, I leave the room. I know, it's only a game, but it comes down to my not having any patience with stupid people. Needless to say, I get REALLY bad road rage. I am genuinely ashamed of the things that come out of my mouth when I drive. Sometimes I have to laugh after I say/scream things because they're so ridiculous. It's not my fault though, if people weren't such bad drivers, I wouldn't have such a road rage problem. I also spend more time driving than most people because of my job. I am in sales, therefore, I do not work in an office, I drive from office to office doing my job all day, so whereas most people just drive to and from work, I drive while I work. I consider my car my second home. Here are the things I hate the most that bad drivers do:

1. I hate it when people take more than a second to step on the gas when the light changes from red to green. Pay attention people!!

2. I hate it when people don't use their turn signal.

3. I hate it when people use their turn signal, but don't turn it off after they've made their turn.

4. I hate it when people cruise in the far left lane on the highway. That lane is for passing only! Get out of my way!

5. I hate it when people are in any of the left lanes and people in the lane to the right of them are passing them, that should tell them they are going too slow.

6. I hate it when people drive so fast that it's really unsafe, as in more than 20 mph faster than the fastest person on the road. They deserve to get tickets.

7. I hate it when people don't want to let you pass them, so they speed up but then slow down again. Don't play games! Either move to the right lane, or let me pass you!

That's all of my bitching on bad drivers now.

Anyways, The Swimmer is very excited about his visit this week, he keeps bringing it up in IM conversations. I'm very excited too, I just can't believe it's almost here, so strange. I just hope I'm not so nervous that I'm sick to my stomach all day Friday, if that's the case, I'll be taking some Ativan, which I'd rather not do, but if I have to, I will. Anyways, back to my football game! Go Gators!!

1 comment:

Barry Ingram said...

Mission accomplished (Chomp, chomp). OSU had no chance against a Florida team battle tested by the SEC's speed.