Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tired, but really happy

Had a field trainer working with me today, so that's always a bit of pain, but it wasn't too bad. I'm just tired now. It's exhausting to have to be "on" all day instead of just "on" for a few minutes at a time. She's working with me again tomorrow, not because I need training, but just because she has to get a certain number of days in with us sales people in the "field." So I get to endure this. Oh well, tomorrow won't be too bad and then it's almost the weekend.

I'm especially happy today because I had a little voice in my head tell me to check ticket prices for The Swimmer to come visit me over President's Day weekend and I'm glad I listened to the voice because ticket prices had really gone down! So The Swimmer should be coming to visit in just three and a half weeks! Yeah! I almost did this in another post, but didn't because some things I like to keep to myself because they're so special, but I thought these two statements by The Swimmer were so sweet that I'm debating sharing them. Haven't decided yet though.

I will share one sweet thing he said - "Together is optimal happiness!" This was in the context of us discussing that we're happy people, but when we're together, it's another level of happiness. Not only is he smart, but he's good-looking, funny, tall, sweet, caring, trustworthy and on top of it all, he's Jewish! So yeah!

On the topic of being Jewish, my brother told my Mom and I today that he has decided to get a tattoo. He insists that it's not against Jewish law because when he lived in Israel, so many people had tattoos. Hmmm... not sure about that one! From the way he described it, the tattoo does sound tasteful. The plan is for a Star of David with the hebrew word for family above it and our last name below it with his two kid's names on either side. I'm still not convinced that it's a good idea, but it's not my body, so whatever!

No comments: