Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WOW! Is all I have to say. . .

So, my long weekend with The Swimmer is over. . . Here are my responses to the questions I posed Thursday night. . .

When the weekend is over, am I going to be happy or sad or what? Sad.

Am I going to be attracted to him? Yes!

I could really do with getting some this weekend, it's been a while. Is it going to be really weird? Not at all.

If we kiss, is it going to be like Rachel and Joey on Friends? Nope.

Or more like Rachel and Ross? Exactly.

How are the first few moments going to be when I pick him up at the airport? They were a little awkward, but no where near as awkward as I had anticipated.

Here's a review of the weekend. Picked him up from the airport and came back to my place. Went to the bar behind my building for some dinner and drinks and then came back to my place. Didn't know what to do, so we watched some episodes from the first season of 90210, which he brought for me. After an episode, he finally went in for the kiss. It wasn't horrible or awkward but it also wasn't fireworks. That all changed rather quickly though. We pretty much madeout for a few hours before finally calling it a night and going to bed at around 2am.

Now, there are some guys who are bad at spooning and sleeping in bed with and then there are guys who are absolutely SPECTACULAR at this. The Swimmer is absolutely SPECTACULAR at spooning, cuddling and sleeping in bed with. Don't know how to explain what makes a guy good at that, so I'll just leave it at that. We woke up Saturday morning and laid in bed for a while, it just felt beyond nice. We had sex, which again, wasn't bad, but also wasn't fireworks, but that's typical as far as the first time with someone new, in my opinion. We showered and got dressed so we could get breakfast, get some groceries for the weekend and so I could give him a little driving tour of my city. After that, we relaxed for a bit before walking a few blocks to a sports bar to watch some football. Later, we met up with The Couple for sushi and then went out to a bar/lounge. We had so much freaking fun. Let's just say that Husband (of the Couple) started buying shots which I didn't take and neither did Wife. So, it was Husband and The Swimmer taking shots most of the night. Once we all called it a night, The Swimmer and I came back to my place and etc. This time was way better for me. I was definitely satisfied, but he kept going and going and nothing, too many drinks. We had a bunch of hysterical laughs though, so it was fine.

Sunday, we were parked on the couch in our underwear all day watching football. Such an ideal day for me and it was for him too. There was lots of groping going on, which is one of my favorite things, I'm all about the groping. We went for sushi and then cuddled in bed all night. Monday (yesterday) was pretty much the same thing, on the couch in our underwear with lots of groping. We made it out of my place once to meet up with Crazy Girl and one of my neighbors for lunch. Otherwise, lots of groping and making out and etc. last night.

Today, we spent most of the day cuddling in bed, he really didn't want to get out of bed because he knew once he did, it really meant that he was going back to LA. Yesterday and today, he kept saying how much he likes being with me, how much fun we have, how we get along so well, etc. Last night, I tried to ask him why he came to visit, but I wasn't very clear and he didn't catch on. I told him how I was in shock that he actually came to visit and he said that he just really wanted to see me. So, hmm, not sure what that means, but whatever. After more cuddling and a late lunch today, it was time to take him to the airport. I went in with him and he checked in and we walked through the security line, holding hands. When it was time for him to go without me, we started kissing, no tongues or anything though, come on now - I rarely makeout in public! The security guy asked us to step out of the line while we said our goodbyes. I didn't know what to say to him at that point. I told him that I had such a great time, he's welcome to come visit again whenever he wants and that I'm really glad he came. He said that he had the best time and he just might come visit me again and for me to drive home safely. I have to admit that I was very choked up as I walked away from him and still am.

So, I just don't know what to think about it all. I just know that I had a phenomenal weekend and I'm sad that it's over. It was really nice having someone around who likes to do the same things you do and who you get along with so well and who you don't get sick of being around. I also know that if I lived in LA or if he lived here, we would be together. But the fact that we live on opposite coasts is huge. I just wonder what he's thinking about it all and what this all meant to him. If it was just a booty call weekend for him, that's fine. If it was more for him, that's fine too. I'm just wondering what he's thinking. . .

1 comment:

Cute Jewess said...

Yay for a great weekend! And I'll hope you find something just as great closer to home.