Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Can't believe how exhausted I am right now. Yesterday, my boss, I'll call him Steadman (because of his resemblance to Oprah's man), called me and "asked" if he could work with me today and tomorrow. He's not a bad boss at all, he's actually pretty cool, but when you're used to working alone everyday, when someone works with you, it sucks. You can't hurry up and finish your work early so you can get to the gym before it gets packed, if you're just feeling crappy, you can't cut your day short, can't go to the bathroom for as long as you need when you want, etc. It's just exhausting to have someone with you in your car and having to be "on" all day. Steadman is with me again tomorrow, so tomorrow should be just as exhausting, oh joy!

The cleaning lady comes tomorrow evening to help me get my place super clean before my weekend guest. I keep my place pretty clean normally, but every few months, I have her come just to get into all of the nooks and crannies I can't/don't/won't get into and gets the place sparkling. So that'll be nice.

This is a short one and I apologize, but I just can't even think straight right now!

No comments: