Saturday, March 1, 2008

Freaking Hot!

I had another crazy night last night, I didn't get to sleep until 5:30am this morning. So, I'm warning you now, this is a long one and at times, not G-rated...

Security Guy offered to get me on the list for a sold out concert in town if I wanted to go (even though he isn't in town, he helps manage this particular artist's tour), so I called up my friend from college, MJ, who is a fan of this artist to see if she wanted to go. She was up for going, even though her and her boyfriend broke up for good yesterday. Around 7:45pm, I picked up MJ and we made our way downtown to find parking near the venue. We went to will call, showed my ID and we were given front row tickets to the seated part of the venue. Woah. Pretty friggin cool. Thanks Security Guy! MJ was quite impressed, so I gave her the backstory on Security Guy. The concert itself was fantastic, she was on stage by herself, so that took some balls on her part and she's very musically talented. After the show, we went back to my car and tried to leave the parking garage which took for-ev-er. I think we sat there for a good half hour. MJ and I came back to my place so we could eat something before going out to the bars for the night.

After a snack, MJ and I headed out on the town. We got to one bar and proceeded to try and get drinks. This bar was ridiculously packed, so these two guys got MJ her beer and me my water, very nice of them. We were then obligated to talk to them for a while even though neither one of us was interested. Plus, none other than Partyboy was at another bar in the area and wanting to meet up with us. After a round with the nice guys, MJ and I left the bar and went to the bar down the street that PB was at. We got to that bar and met up with PB and some of his friends, including James, from the other night. PB had had a few drinks, so he was quite entertaining at this point and very gropey (is that a word?), but I like that. At one point, PB went to the bathroom and MJ leans over to me and says, "Wow, he really likes you!" PB kept taking little opportunities to kiss me or my neck or just have his arms around me. He was like, "I like that I don't have to watch what I say or censor my personality around you like I do with other girls. I can just be myself. That's why I like you so much."

After hanging out for a while, we discovered that James had never been to the seedy club up the street where strippers go to retire. MJ, PB and I are like, "We're going there now!" So, after paying the tab, we started walking towards my car to drive to the seedy club. James and MJ were walking ahead of PB and I, so PB took this opportunity to stop me and grab me for a kiss in the middle of the sidewalk. After kissing me, he decided to pick me up and carry me to my car. Being that he was intoxicated, I was not exactly thrilled about that, but since he didn't fall or drop me, it's okay now. We stopped at an ATM for the guys to get cash and then it was on to the club.

We get to the parking lot and James was having second thoughts. PB was like, "You can wait for us in the parking lot, but you might get shot!" So James followed us inside. PB bought James a very interesting lap dance from one of the strippers. James was absolutely traumatized. During his lap dance, I found out that he had never even been to a regular strip club before. Poor guy! This was his first experience. The stripper literally punched him in the face with her boobs. PB and I made out a couple of times there, not during the nasty dance, mind you. We left at closing time, 3am. We dropped MJ off at her apartment and then dropped James off at his place so he could disinfect. After PB attempted to have another parking session in the same parking lot again, I drove back to the area where the bars were so PB could find his car. Problem was, his car wasn't where he thought it was. Yeah, after driving around for 15 minutes, we found it on another street. Then it was time to figure out where to go from there. At this point, it was 3:45am and PB had to get up to go to work for two hours at 9am. Instead of being sensible, PB and I proceeded to have another little session.

WOW. That's all I can say.

WOW.

I can't remember getting so turned on by making out ever. It was so freaking hot, I just don't know how to explain and don't think I can. I think about it and adrenaline shoots through me and my heart races. We would stop kissing and I wouldn't even be able to talk. I couldn't even think straight or see straight. I felt totally intoxicated. I was like, "I am so turned on right now. You're driving me crazy!" His reply was, "I haven't even begun to drive you crazy." At one point, we both got out of the car and he pinned me against the side of my car and we just went at it. Before, I could say things, they wouldn't make sense, but words would come out. This time, we'd stop kissing, and pardon my language, all I could say was, "Fuck" or "Oh my G-d." Then, he picked me up, wrapped my legs around him and kissed me. He put me down and started kissing my neck, down my chest, lifted my top a little, and kissed down my stomach. I had to stop him then because I was about to lose all control.

My heart is racing all over again as I'm typing this because the picture images in my head of last night are flashing through my head right now.

So, we finally parted with a promise to continue on another night when he didn't have to wake up early and we could fully enjoy ourselves. Once I got home and was about to get in the shower, PB called to make sure I got home okay. Also, to tell me how badly he wants me and how much I turned him on and how he wishes he were with me about to get into the shower too.

Needless to say, I didn't sleep very well last night, in between dreams, some dirty, some not, I would wake up, turn over and then have another flashback and not be able to fall asleep again for a bit. Partyboy text messaged me this morning just to say hi and see what was up. I told him that I didn't sleep very well, but it was okay and that I'll see him again very soon.

Today I met up with MJ and some of her friends at the park where we just hung out for a few hours since the weather was gorgeous for a change. MJ's new roommate is actually a girl I used to take dance lessons with growing up, so that was funny.

Anyways, time for me to relax and enjoy some tv! Hopefully there will be more Partyboy stories to come!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

HOT HOT HOT!

LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

The fact partyboy is saying he can be completely himself with you without censoring his words is absolutely key. Prognistication is impossible, but this guy has terrific potential in so many ways. Lucky girl. (And he seems so much more fun for you, in all the right ways, than swimmer.)

Sarah said...

Hey now, I live next to that seedy club!

Single Girl said...

sarah- LMAO! Too funny!