Saturday, February 23, 2008

Parking. . .

Well, Partyboy and I didn't hang out on Tuesday night, which was a good thing, because Steadman, my boss, worked with me that day, so I was a bit too tired to really do anything. Wednesday evening, PB texted (don't think that's a word, but I'm making it one now!) me asking what I was up to. Told him I was just relaxing on the couch. He said he and his friends had just finished mixing his album in the studio (he's a musician and working on a solo album) and are hanging out at a local bar and that I should come. It was 10:45 and since Cashmere Mafia was on, I wasn't going to start getting ready until 11, but I told him I'd get ready and be over there soon. Got to the place around 11:20pm (I'm quick like that), but couldn't find parking, so PB hopped in my car to help me find a parking spot. We quickly found one and got out of my car.

Once I had put my jacket on, PB did it. He did something that makes my knees weak. He walked up to me, put one arm around my lower back and one hand grabbed the side of my face/head and kissed me. Sigh. We kissed in the parking lot for a good 5 or 10 minutes. He had had a few drinks, but the kissing was still good. We went to the bar and joined his friends at a booth on the patio. It was funny, he introduced me using his sense of humor that I understand, but his friends didn't know I understood, so at first, they were shocked, but I fired right back with a little quip and PB said, "See guys? This is why I love hanging out with her! She can totally handle it and she fires right back!"

We hung out at this bar for about an hour, it was a different crowd, but I didn't really care. PB was being grabby, which I like- holding my leg under the table or putting his arm around me. We went inside for a bit and he just kept wanting to stand in front of me with his arms around me. One of his friends wanted to go to another bar nearby, but PB, his other friend James, and I were ready to call it a night. So PB, James and I left. PB had to give his friend James a ride back to his place, so since it was on the way back towards my house, I followed in my car. Got to the little complex James lives at and dropped him off. PB pulled his car around next to mine and got out and into my car. He brought the CD he had finished working on with him so I could hear it.

Within 30 seconds, we were making out. Yes, very 1950s of us, we made out in a parked car in a random parking lot for about an hour! It was definitely hot and heavy. I'm still having little flashbacks that come into my head every once in a while that give me little zaps of adrenaline. Especially when I remember him telling me how badly he wants to drive me crazy. Wow. Even though it was almost 2am when we finally called it a night, we had a really hard time stopping the make-out session, he got out of my car and came to my window to kiss some more. Poor guy only got maybe 4 hours of sleep.

PB is out of town this weekend, so I won't be seeing him until sometime this week. I'm glad we stayed in the car the other night, I didn't want to get too carried away with things by going back to one of our places. He tried his hardest to convince me though, telling me how he'd cuddle me all night and cook me breakfast in the morning. I resisted though. I'll stay the night if the night starts earlier.

As far as sex goes, maybe this is silly of me, but if I'm going to have sex with PB, I'd like that to be on a weekend night. I'd stay the night and just do pretty much everything but sex on a weeknight, but for sex, I'd prefer a Friday or Saturday night. I can even see it might be a bit ridiculous to think that, but whatever!

Okay, on to Security Guy. Things are still the same. We text back and forth throughout most of the day. We've only talked on the phone once though and that was for 5 minutes. This is mainly my fault though, I'd been avoiding talking on the phone for the first week we were texting because things were so great that I was scared talking on the phone would somehow screw things up. I'm sure we'll talk on the phone again soon though since he has the night off tonight. My main thing with him though is that he's on the road with the band and I have no clue when I'll see him again. So that makes it kind of hard to really get attached or anything. I'm just going to play this situation by ear.

Crazy Girl and I are getting together tomorrow to have lunch and hang out. Should definitely be fun, as it always is when Crazy Girl and I get together. Saw "Jumper" today which was good. Not great, not bad. Just good. The special effects were really cool as was the whole premise of being able to "jump" to anywhere in the world instantaneously. But, considering the fact that the movie was only an hour and a half long, they could have spent another 20 minutes developing the story behind the characters a little more.

That's all for now! Hope you all are having a great weekend!

9 comments:

GatorGirlintheCity said...

You go with that 1950's car make out session. Actually, for me, that was what high school was all about LOL

Single Girl said...

I never had the fun of this in high school - boarding school will ruin that part of teenage years for you. You do get to have other fun experiences though through boarding school, so I can't complain. It was a little Gossip Girl-ish at times! LOL

GatorGirlintheCity said...

LOL I love Gossip Girl!

Anonymous said...

Yay for making out with new boys! :)

Samantha said...

I got zaps of adrenaline reading about it! LOVE IT! And car make out sessions rule.

Samantha said...

I got zaps of adrenaline reading about it! LOVE IT! And car make out sessions rule.

Anonymous said...

YES -- go for the *weekend* date. that's important -- you want the significant day of the week, not just any old day. truly -- the day of the week puts you in a different class.

Single Girl said...

mimi- That's exactly what I've been trying to verbalize! Thank you!

Trish Ryan said...

THAT sounds like a fun night. Nice to have fun memories to think about when you climb in your car in the morning :)