Friday, February 15, 2008

Drama free!

Well, not much to update you all on. Without the drama The Swimmer brought, I've been laying low and enjoying less drama in my life for a bit!

Had a great time with my new friend (who I'll call Bra Girl because I met her while shopping for a new bra) over this past weekend. I hung out with her and a couple of her friends on Friday night and we just sat around and talked for a few hours. It was actually a lot of fun. She's been out of town all week, but we're going to try to get together this weekend or next week.

Tomorrow, I'm hanging out with Crazy Girl. She's getting her hair done, so I'm going to go sit with her while she gets that done and then we're going to go and get lunch together. I'm sure I'll be trying to flirt with the hot, straight assistant guy at the salon that hit on me when I got my hair cut last time. He mentioned hanging out together sometime, so maybe this time I'll have the guts to bring that up.

Valentine's Day was pretty low-key for me. No date or anything. It actually seemed like a regular day for me except for all of the Valentine's Day crap on tv. I got quite the surprising text message yesterday morning though. It was from my favorite band in the whole world's security guy. It seems that he has had a crush on Single Girl since he met me and has been working up the nerve to text me. Needless to say, I was extremely surprised. We texted back and forth for most of the day yesterday and for a bit today. Don't worry, I'm surely not jumping into anything, I'm definitely not ready for another serious relationship just yet. Too much going on in my life right now. I guess this isn't something he does often because he told me that the people on the tour bus he was on were giving him shit for texting me as much as he was. When he told me that, it occurred to me that those people just might be some of the band. Woah. Weird. Very strange. They shut up when they saw a picture of Single Girl.

Anyways, it's all fun for me, nothing serious, so nothing to worry about. Right now I'm looking for a local, hot, fun guy to have a nothing serious fling with until I move south. I think I need that now, especially after the drama that was The Swimmer. I don't think that will be too hard to find though!

No comments: