Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wow, did that all really happen?!

So it's now 4pm and I woke up an hour ago from a nap because I only slept for 3 hours last night. TDH left my place at 10:30am this morning. We didn't go to sleep until 6am this morning. Shall I recap?

Wednesday before my dance classes I called TDH to check on him and see how he was feeling. He was feeling a lot better and had actually gone to work. We talked for a while until I had to go into my dance class. Since he was feeling better, I decided not to go the route some of you all had suggested as far as bringing him chicken soup or something. I still offered to bring him something if he wanted, but he's one of those people, like me, who when they are really sick, they just want to be alone with their "sick" and get through it.

Thursday evening, I went out to dinner with some old friends. After a drink or two, I was feeling tipsy and text messaged TDH. After dinner, I made it home safely and let TDH know that I was extremely tipsy and ready to pounce on him. He wrote back that unfortunately he is still sick and didn't want to get me sick, otherwise, he would be over in a second. He called around midnight and we were on the phone for over 3 hours. Crazy. I don't think I've ever talked on the phone to a guy for 3 hours.

Sometimes he likes to say funny things and then when I say, "What?!" in response, he'll say, "What?" back, like he never said anything. Hard to convey in this medium, but maybe some of you get it. I find this to be pretty funny, as does he. So I called him out on it and he says that he can't "mind-f**k" with me like he can other people because I'm too smart, so he just does this because he thinks it's funny and he knows I do too. I jokingly made some comment that he very well could be mind-f**king me in other ways or playing games. I told him I was joking. Later on in the conversation though, he says to me, "I hope you know I'm not playing games with you. I think you're a really cool girl and I really like you and I just want to take things slow." I'm like, "Yeah, I know." He then reiterates that he got out of a long relationship not too long ago, so he's not ready for anything super-serious yet. I'm like, "Yeah, I know. That's why I'm letting you guide the pace of things. I'm ready to move as fast as you are." I reminded him of my whole sex thing and clarified that I'm not going to have sex unless I'm in a relationship - neither of us are seeing anyone else and there's potential for more. He agreed and then said that he hadn't been looking to meet anyone when we met, I told him I hadn't been either, and then he said that he thinks that is when the best things happen. He then said that he really likes me and wants to see where this goes because there is definitely potential.

We were talking about something else for a bit, but I felt like I needed some clarification as to why he brought all of that up again, so I asked. He said because I had mentioned earlier that he could be playing games with me. I told him I had been joking. A little after 3am, we finally said goodnight and I went to sleep.

Yesterday was just a normal day of work for me and I took another dance class, which is always fun! Around 9pm, TDH called! He was on his way to his friend's house to help him out with some stuff and then they were going to go grab a beer and he wanted to see if I wanted to come. I told him to just give me a call when they were going out and I'd be up for it. So I met TDH and his friend (the same friend he was with the night we first met) at some random bar on the other side of town. We ended up going to another bar up the road and had a great time. TDH kept telling his friend how great I am, like how I can fire back with great come backs at the perfect moment, etc, little personality things. We talked about the night we met and I teased him again about rejecting me at first. TDH says to his friend, "Did I not say to you, this girl is so hot, she would never go for a guy like me?" I laughed and teased him again and he just said, "Well, it all turned out well in the end, didn't it?" Sigh.

TDH and I ended up coming back to my place after leaving the bar at 1am. We didn't waste much time going from the front door to my bedroom. And it was even more hot than on Sunday evening. At one point, TDH told me he wanted to have sex and not that he wishes we could have sex, like we would normally say. I was like, "What?" He repeated himself, so I was like, "But you know my requirements." He said he did, he heard them again the night before. I asked him if he was thinking with his brain and not his penis, he said he was. I told him if he's sure, then we can wait a few more days just to make absolutely sure because I don't want to get hurt, I want to make sure he's ready. He said he was sure, but if I wanted to wait, we could wait. He asked why I thought he might not be ready and I just told him that it was because of things he said the night before. He was like, "That doesn't sound good!" I reassured him it wasn't anything bad, but I just want him to be absolutely sure and be thinking with his brain and not his penis. He told me again later on in the night that he was ready, but I told him that I would feel better if we waited a few more days just to be absolutely sure. Let's just say though that TDH is a VERY, VERY giving lover. All he wanted to do was please me. Besides that, there was lots of dirty talk going on and just all-around hotness.

We finally went to sleep at around 6am. At about 9am, we both woke up and started going at it again. We ended up in the shower together and then back in bed. At about 10:30am, TDH got up to go home. I don't think he was feeling too hot, he said he felt a bit hungover, but he's one of those people that refuses to take Advil or anything, so he just deals with the pain.

So now I just can't believe all of that happened. I woke up from my nap and I was like, "Did that all happen?!" Then I looked around and saw the two towels on the floor, the sheets torn off the bed and the rest of the mess and realize it all happened.

I'm very interested to see if TDH is ready for the next level now that he is totally sober and not in an aroused state. Not sure if I should bring that up at all or just let it be and see if he brings it up. I'm just trying to go with the flow here and not do my usual over-analyzing.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I think you can bring it up if you want to or you can leave it alone and let him bring it up. It's really up to you and your comfort level but I think you guys have established a very open line of communication with each other so either way is fine.

:)

Sarah said...

Good luck with your (non) over-analyzing!