Friday, April 25, 2008

Woo!

So I'm going on only a couple hours of sleep and trying to stay awake until 4pm when I can take a nap. Yes, I was up all night because of TDH. We didn't go to sleep until around 5am and then we were up again at around 8:30am. Did we have sex? Yep! Many times. So, I guess that means we are now officially in a "relationship." It feels so funny declaring it like that, but it's true, Single Girl is not single anymore! I shall elaborate more on the night later, but that's all for now, I have to keep myself moving or else I will fall asleep and I have an appointment with The Professional at 2pm and I don't want to miss it!

2 comments:

the infertile turtle said...

Wow! I'm glad you are having so much fun, and I think waiting until now was the right thing for the two of you. Congrats on being official! I am behind on blogging (reading and posting) but I do want to add to the get-well wishes for TDH's father.

Samantha said...

AWWWWEEESSOMMMEEE!!! Love it love it love it!