Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Names and Steamy Nights

I'll start off by announcing The New Guy's new blog name since he's not new anymore (prompted by midnite99!)... Because he is 6'4" tall with dark hair and he's good-looking, I shall call him Tall, Dark and Handsome, or TDH for short.

Saturday night was so much fun - I went out with Bra Girl and some of her friends to a fun bar for some drinks and dancing. One of the people that came out with us was a good-looking guy who took a liking to me. After flirting with me all night, he finally asked if I was single. Uh, how to answer that? TDH and I haven't had any "exclusivity" talk, but I'm also not looking to date anyone else right now. And when it comes to figuring out when you consider the person you're dating your boyfriend/girlfriend, I'm clueless. I've had to outright ask in the past. But in this case, I wouldn't consider TDH my boyfriend yet. I don't lie to people because I'm bad at it, so I didn't know how to handle this situation. I just told him that I didn't know if I am single, that I'm currently dating someone and not looking to date other people right now. He did the guy thing and asked where the guy that I'm dating is and if he treats me right. Ugh, I can't stand that! Can't a girl go out with her girlfriends? And why would I be with a guy if I thought he didn't treat me right? But anyways, he was crushed, and I'm not saying that in a conceited way, he really was. He actually pulled Bra Girl aside a little later and told her that he really likes me and asked if there was anyway to get to me. She assured him that there wasn't, that I really liked this other guy. At the end of the night, he told me that if I become available to let him know somehow because he'd like to take me out to dinner.

Sunday morning I woke up and was just laying in bed thinking about when I would call TDH. Just when I figured out when I would call him, my phone rang and it was TDH! Yay! I answered and he told me he had just gotten up and asked what I was up to. I told him I had just woken up and was still in bed. He told me to stay in bed and that he would come over in a bit. He wanted to know if I was up for hanging out that day and possibly making out for a while. Some of you may not find this funny, but I find it hilarious! I told him I was definitely up for it and asked when. So we made plans for later on in the night, after he had dinner with his Mom.

He called after dinner when he was on his way to my place and we talked for the 20 minute drive. When TDH got to my place, we drank tea on my balcony and chatted and then watched 90210 in my bed. He thought I was hilarious because I was being a bit spastic about my clean sheets. (Sorry, but there's nothing like fresh, clean sheets and a tightly made bed!!) After an episode of 90210, he finally made his move. We then proceeded to have a very HOT time for over 2 hours. No sex though, just making out without some clothes on and a lot of talk about sex - likes and dislikes. At one point, I said to him, "I know I might sound like a broken record, but I don't care anymore. But, I just hope you're into me in more than just a physical way, because it's more than that for me." He reassured me that he is and that it's more than just physical for him too, so I don't need to worry.

I know that when we finally do have sex, it's going to be ridiculously hot and mind-blowing. Thinking about it just makes the adrenaline shoot through me. He left after midnight even though he really didn't want to.

After work and keeping Bra Girl company yesterday (she was having boy troubles), I went to Target (love that place!) to grab a couple of things. After returning my shopping cart, I noticed I had a missed call from TDH. I almost didn't believe it because we usually don't speak everyday. I had to double check the date of the missed call to make sure my phone wasn't playing tricks on me. I'm such a dork. Anyways, I called him back and he told me that he thinks he's coming down with something, that his throat is really sore. I told him it could just be allergies since everything in this city looks green from the pollen. He didn't think so. We ended up having an hour long conversation about something else, which I'll post another time because I thought it was very interesting and I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks about the issue.

Today I went to my third ballet class, which I'm loving! Can't wait to start tap which is my absolute favorite! After class, I had a missed call, from TDH! I was shocked, but I believed it more this time. We've moved up to everyday calls I guess. I called him back and he told me that he really is sick and he feels awful. He's coughing, congested and running a fever. Ugh, I better not get what he's getting. He told me I won't get it because I'm around sick people all the time with work, so my immune system is extra strong and his immune system was depressed from all of the work he was doing last week and basically running himself into the ground. We talked for a bit and I told him to let me know if he needs anything.

So that's all for now. I'm just ready for more dance classes tomorrow, dinner with some old friends on Thursday night and hopefully TDH gets better soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what would be nice? If you made the effort to go to his home and bring him chicken soup. Naturally at this stage of the game, he isn't going to ask for anything.

I think that would be a nice gesture to let him know you care about him.

the infertile turtle said...

Yay for the new nickname! Showing up with soup would definitely be a nice gesture, or even just a get-well-soon card. And aw, he's calling every day!

Kennethwongsf said...

I once asked a girl if she was single. Her response was, "Sort of.' LOL! The next time you're pressed, you can probably use the same ambiguous line.

Seems like things are moving ahead in the right direction with TDH.