Thursday, March 1, 2007

Drained

Back from my work trip and beyond tired. Nothing like waking up at the ass crack everyday to trek across a huge hotel/conference center to sit in a meeting room for 4 hours, trek across the hotel again to eat, trek back across to sit in a meeting room for 4 hours, trek across again to go back to my room for maybe 30 minutes before having to trek across the hotel again for dinner and once more, trekking across the hotel to go back to my room. I have no reason whatsoever to feel guilty about not going to the gym at all this week since I was making those long treks all day in 4 inch heels. So tired. So so tired.

Just a few things to update on The Swimmer, but I'm not even thinking straight right now, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. . .

No comments: