Sunday, March 18, 2007

Whew...

I can't believe this weekend is over already, it went by too quickly. Did a whole lot of nothing yesterday, I was exhausted after eating burgers and drinking beer with Crazy Girl, but we decided we need to do that at least once a month. We went to a burger place we had never been to before and it was fantastic, so we're glad we tried it. Last night I just planted my butt on my couch and watched tv. Talked to The Swimmer for a little bit, he was beyond tired, so it was a short conversation. Woke up today and lazed around again until about 1pm when I decided to have a little snack and then get ready for a doubles tennis match I was supposed to play. Waited around for the match to begin. It was supposed to start at around 2:30pm, but it didn't start until about 4pm. It was a great match though and we won 6-1, 7-5, so that was fantastic! Went to go to the grocery store near where I play tennis and luckily, I was paying attention so I was able to avoid an uncomfortable situation. I saw The Idiot's car in the parking lot. I am so happy that I saw his car because I was not in the mood to deal with that awkwardness. So, I detoured and just went to the grocery store that's closer to where I live to do my shopping. I made a delicious dinner and have done a lot of laundry, so now I'm just waiting for the new episode of "Girls Next Door" to begin. I really love this show, it's hilarious. Should I admit to that? Oh well, I'm not ashamed!

No comments: