Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Favorite!

SO, in my last post, I told you all about some fantastic new music. Now, I have to tell you about my new favorite tv show. Before watching it, I hadn't planned on watching it and thought it looked totally ridiculous and stupid. About halfway through watching the first episode, I couldn't stop laughing, uncontrollably too. It's "Tori & Dean: Inn Love." I never cared for Tori Spelling, I thought she was gross and stupid. Boy, was I wrong. After watching two episodes of this show, I feel like her and I could be best friends. She is so freaking hilarious! Two examples, both of which made me laugh until I had tears running down my cheeks: On the first episode, she gets a 4D sonogram done of her baby; upon seeing the baby's nose, she says something to the effect of, "I don't know whose nose that is, I can't even remember what mine looked like. The baby looks like Satan!" Too funny. On the second episode, she goes to her OBGYN twice because she is concerned that she can't feel the baby moving. The second time, it's because she took a bath the night before and is scared that she killed the baby. She thinks that maybe the umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby's neck and it's kicking furiously to try to get out of it. The doctor then reassures her that, no, she did not cook her baby in the bath. I seriously had to pause the tv to get a tissue to wipe the tears off my cheeks. I might have to watch it again today because it was that funny. There are many other hysterical moments in both episodes, but I don't want to give everything away. Anyways, if you get the chance, it's on Oxygen and new episodes come on Tuesday nights at 10:30pm. Taking my butt to the gym. . .

No comments: