Friday, March 23, 2007

Pollen sucks

The ridiculous amount of pollen in the air is really taking its toll on me. My head has been in a fog all day and I now have a very annoying headache that is a mix of what could become a menstrual migraine and an allergy headache. Woo hoo! This is all despite me taking preventative measures against the pollen by taking a daily dose of Alavert everyday for the past few weeks. I can only imagine how bad I'd be feeling right now had I not taken anything. Oy. Because my brain can't process much right now, I just finished watching the E! True Hollywood Story on "Mean Girls" and I am now watching the "Chefography" of Tyler Florence. Wow, I'm being so productive. Anyways, more to come tomorrow after a good night's sleep and less exposure to pollen. . .

No comments: