Thursday, February 1, 2007

Happy February!

Okay, I know I'm such a dork for wishing everyone a Happy February, but I'm just excited that it's finally February. For some reason, January seemed to creep by for me, but flew by for everyone else. In just over 2 weeks, I will be back in The Swimmer's arms again, I'm so excited!

The weather was so crappy today all I wanted to do was stay snuggled up in bed, but alas, work beckoned and luckily I was able to finish quickly. So I'm happy that it's almost the weekend so I can relax and be a bum. Cold weather has a funny way of making you want to stay snuggled up in bed or on the couch. I like cold weather though, maybe it's because I grew up in South Florida where it's obscenely hot and humid, but I quite like a sunny, crisp, cold day.

No comments: