Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Flying

As predicted, this week is flying by so far. Tomorrow I have Steadman, my manager, working with me. He worked with me on Valentine's Day last year too, so to remind him of that and the fact that it's Valentine's Day, I got him a little box of chocolates. I'm hoping it's not too long of a day with him, but he was originally supposed to work with me for two days and now that he's only with me for one day, it might be a long one. Who knows! So we shall see. I have an appointment for a waxing tomorrow evening too, so it will be a long day, but at least Thursday will be somewhat calm. Crazy Girl and I are going to go to the mall once we're done with our work for the day to check out some shoes and trench coats. Then after work on Friday I'm going to be cleaning up my place in anticipation of The Swimmer's arrival on Saturday.

The Swimmer is having quite the crazy week - work has been crazy, but on top of that, he found out that he has a severe food allergy, a job interview he was supposed to have yesterday got moved to Thursday, he has another job interview today and until today, thought he had a severe mold problem at his apartment, but luckily that was cleared up and it's not mold. I can't believe how soon it is that he's coming. He said such a sweet thing yesterday - he told me that he can't stop thinking about me and he just wants to wake up next to me everyday. I'm so excited to see him again and be with him. I know I'm going to have butterflies in my belly all day Saturday until I see him.

2 comments:

GatorGirlintheCity said...

I remember how I used to feel right before I would see my then-LD boyfriend! It's such a great feeling!

I used to stalk www.flightarrivals.com to see exactly when my flight would be taking off or his would arrive. :)

Single Girl said...

I already plan on constantly monitoring his flight the whole time he's flying! It's such a mix of excitement, nerves and happiness - I can't wait!!