Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Falling, definitely falling

About my last two posts on what it means to say that you are falling for someone. According to the two responses I got as well as my own interpretation, I am definitely falling for The Swimmer. We are still talking as much as we have been, about 4 hours IMing and then an hour and a half on the phone at night. He's still being so open and honest and sweet, it's incredible. I'm never wondering how he feels or what's going on with him or us. It feels so good to be able to talk about everything with him and not feel uncomfortable or the need to screen my thoughts. I'm so excited for his visit next weekend, it's definitely going to be incredible having him here with me again and we're already planning our next visit which will be me visiting him in LA.

Besides The Swimmer, it's just the same old stuff. My manager is working with me two days next week, so that won't be fun, but it will make the time go by even faster until The Swimmer is here. Not much going on this week, just taking it easy and trying to avoid getting sick since colds are going around.