Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday Evening

So, after much consideration, I am not going to have a serious discussion with The Swimmer about when the long-distance aspect of our relationship is going to become not long distance. I'm going to take a different approach and just let him know that I am not set on living where I am now and that there is a possibility of me moving elsewhere. He's definitely been asking questions as far as if I see myself living where I'm at for good or not, so I just want to make it perfectly clear to him that I am definitely open for change. Then in a few months we can have a more in depth discussion about all of that. I think that's a better approach to things.

Saw The Professional today and she's really positive about how things are going. I just kept saying how I'm still so surprised at how things are, but REALLY happy about how things are. It's weird, I feel like him and I have been together for so much longer than we have, we're just that comfortable with each other. He called earlier just "because he wanted to hear my voice" and how "he just can't wait to be together and this time he's not going to want to leave and he really might have to take me back to LA in his suitcase." He's just so different from any other guy I've ever been in a relationship with, it's amazing.

Other than work and seeing The Professional today, I came home, vegged out on the couch, took a long bath and now I'm back on the couch watching House Hunters and about to watch an episode of Cops. Such quality television on this lovely Friday night. Not sure how good of an idea the bath was. I have pretty low blood pressure as it is (normal for me is 80/60, but it's been 60/40 at times!) so taking a hot bath makes it even lower so I was feeling pretty weird when I got out, but now that I'm out and cooled down, I'm feeling better. All that's left for me tonight is some television and then a nice pre-sleep talk on the phone with The Swimmer to ensure I go to sleep with a huge smile on my face!

No comments: