Saturday, April 21, 2007

Delayed...

Yeah, I know in my last post I said I would write more the next day, but the week just passed by so quickly and now it's the weekend. Nothing really exciting to share today. The Swimmer got sick on Thursday, so he's been whining like a baby, but it's really cute. I wish I lived in LA so that I could have been there to take care of him. He's been so good at taking care of me - during the massive panic attack I had and then again when I got the UTI. I saw my "woman" doctor yesterday and she wants me to start taking a cranberry supplement now to see if that helps prevent UTIs. If that doesn't work, then I might have to start taking preventative antibiotics. Yuck. Oh well. So let's just hope that the cranberry supplement works!

I've been really tired all week for no apparent reason, so I'm just taking it easy this weekend, as usual! Next weekend, my brother will be coming to stay with me. One of his childhood friends lives in the same city as me and is getting married. So, that pretty much means I'll be shuttling him around, but that's fine. The weekend after, I will be back in LA, yay!!

I know I've said this before, but I really wish I could win the lottery. I wouldn't tell anyone except my Mom and I would immediately pick up and move to LA so that I could be with The Swimmer. I really hate not being able to be with him all the time, but I just need to remind myself that we'll be together again in 2 weeks and then again on Memorial Day weekend. I'll be going back to LA a couple of weekends after that for The Police concert and then a few weekends later again for The Swimmer's birthday. And I also need to remind myself that The Swimmer himself said that if our relationship continues on this track, by the end of the year, we'll either be talking about me moving out there, or I will be moving out there.

Anyways, enough of that, I'm so superstitious that I'm scared to talk about stuff too much for fear that I'll jinx everything. I know, I know, I'm ridiculous!

No comments: