Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ridiculous!

Not much to update on now. I'm so exhausted from playing a tennis match in 45 degree with 20-40 mph winds and slight drizzling rain at times weather, that I can barely think straight. So ridiculous that the match didn't get cancelled, but I stuck it out and played. I didn't even care that we lost the match. Didn't do a whole lot this weekend. I was supposed to go out with a girl I play tennis with on Friday, but some things happened and it didn't work out. She's new in town, so she's trying to make friends. Funny though, her and her boyfriend were also in a long distance relationship at one point and they had known each other for a few years before becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. So, she and I already have a lot in common! Anyways, I'm too tired to write much tonight - more tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Drama Queen said...

Hello single girl. Thanks for visiting. Glad you stopped by actually, BF and I were in a two year LDR. It sucked, big time. But now we live together (happily) even if I did have to move to Belgium to make that happen. . .

Drama Queen said...

ps I am reading your posts about your emotions surrounding your LDR. Trust me ALL normal. God I have so much to share with you about all of this. . .

Dat Guy ! said...

saw a comment by you @ Sarah's Blog.

:)

Just wanted to drop by and say Hi.

xx,Res. (East-coast,nice guy!)

Single Girl said...

Drama Queen- Please! Share! It's so nice to hear good stories about people in LDRs!

Res- Thanks for stopping by!

Drama Queen said...

Isn't it? I used to love hearing people's sucess stories rather than the 'oh it'll never work out'. . .course it does. . .we aren't our parents generation where you marry your sweet-heart, people meet in all sorts of ways. . .

The trick is staying together. Man I could write a book on all we went through.

*Mmm* where to start. . .