Saturday, June 7, 2008

What to Say?

Best College Friend's wedding was beautiful. Quite an exhausting weekend, but she looked beautiful and had a fantastic time. I got back Monday afternoon and even though I was beyond tired, I managed to go to work and take a dance class. TDH and I talked on the phone Monday night for a while.

Tuesday, TDH came over, we went for a nice walk and grabbed a drink at a lounge up the street. We came back to my place and talked for a while about random stuff - we always have the best conversations. We finally decided to go to sleep, but not until we had some mind-blowing sex. Seriously, I had to just lay there after for a good 10 minutes before I could get up or go to sleep. I don't know what it is, but we have the best sex ever. And it's not just the best sex ever for me, TDH has told me on numerous occasions that it's the best sex ever for him and that he has never enjoyed sex so much or wanted it so much. It's crazy, but obviously in a good way!

Wednesday morning, TDH left for work and I worked from home for a bit before heading out to work a bit. TDH called and asked if I wanted to have lunch together. After seeing a pain in the ass office, I met up with TDH for lunch. He's so cute - at one point, he asked if I was wearing my usual "work ensemble." I told him yes, why? He replied, "You just look hot! That would be so distracting for your customers! But I like!" When I was driving to another office after lunch, TDH called and thanked me for meeting him for lunch and we chatted for a while until I had to go into an office. We talked again that night for almost two hours. It's strange, I'm not usually a big phone-talker, but we can just talk and talk.

Thursday evening, TDH came over after my dance class and we went to the lounge up the street for a drink and some dancing. We came back to my place and hung out some before some more fun in bed and then sleep. I had to get up earlier on Friday morning, so I couldn't be up too late.

Friday evening, TDH came over for a mini "Back to the Future" marathon. It's one of my favorite movies and he loves it too, so we watched the first two of the trilogy. We watched the movies and talked about random stuff like music and college and passions. He was going to stay up all night since he left this morning on his family trip to Asia, but he knew it wasn't going to be possible, so we slept from 1:30am until he had to go to back to his parent's house at 5:15am.

So, that's the latest! Is it too soon for me to miss TDH? I'm so used to talking to him so much during the day, so it feels weird that it's now 9:30pm and I haven't spoken to him all day. He won't be able to call while he's away, but he should be able to check his e-mail, so we have each other's e-mail addresses. Now since I have nothing better to do, I'll start stressing over when I should e-mail him. When is it too soon to e-mail him? I need to not freak out because I know he'll be happy to see an e-mail from me whenever he gets a chance to check his e-mail. He'll be in Asia for 2 weeks. Feels like forever, but hopefully it will go by quickly. You'd think this would be easy for me since I used to be in a cross-country relationship!!

Anyways, I'm going out with Bra Girl and a bunch of girls tonight. Went out with Blondie today and saw "Sex and the City" and then went to a street festival. Will probably go hang out with Crazy Girl tomorrow. Trying to stay busy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so happy all is going so terrifically with TDH. what did you think of SATC? i posted a review, the whole story of seeing it with my b/f. any opinions/response that you could write about? i'm curious to know what dating bloggers think of that film.
- mimi