Monday, June 16, 2008

Sweating

Well, I'm finally done feeling sorry for myself and my toe! I've been over it for a few days now, but I've just been busy being out and about. Had a follow up appointment today with my podiatrist and he said things are healing well and if they continue to heal well, I should be able to go back to dancing in a week or so. Yay!

Otherwise, I'm just tired. had Steadman, my boss, working with me today, so that's always tiring, not to mention the fact that it's in the 90s here. He's with me again tomorrow, but at least it's only one more day to get through.

Blondie and I went out to dinner together on Saturday night and then went to see Partyboy and his band play a little gig. Blondie thinks he's cute, so I'm trying to set the two of them up for a brief hook-up before he goes away to med school. Sunday, I hung out with Bra Girl by the pool until we couldn't stand the hot weather anymore.

Still e-mailing everyday with TDH. He sends me pictures too, it's really cute. I miss him so much, I just can't wait until he gets back on Sunday. Not sure if I'll get to see him on Sunday or not, but at least I'll get to hear his voice and talk again. Sigh. I just can't wait to be with him again! I'm such a dork.

Oh, I finished reading one of Chelsea Handler's books today, "My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands." It was absolutely hilarious! I highly recommend it if you're looking for a light, entertaining and quick read.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, been loving your blog for a few months now. its cool reading how you bounced back from the swimmer. found it inspiring how things turned out so wonderfully for you. but, i remember when you were figuring things out with him, that you were considering moving somewhere else and questioning whether he would join you... is that right? what ever happened with that? are you staying put now?

Single Girl said...

bella- Thanks! Yep, I was considering moving back to Florida. As far as that goes, since the housing market sucks right now, I'm staying put. I wouldn't be able to sell my loft and make any profit at all and I'm not willing to take a hit on it since there is no rush. So, yep, I'm staying where I'm at right now!

Samantha said...

glad you are staying put so you can continue on with tdh :)

the infertile turtle said...

Glad you are having fun even while the boy is out of town! And how funny if you set Partyboy up with one of your friends...