Monday, August 20, 2007

Update

Update to previous post: I decided not to get upset with The Swimmer. As Gator Girl pointed out, it was a family function, it's not like he went out boozing with friends. He went to the party and stayed for maybe 45 minutes and then came back to me. His brother was really happy he came and everyone kept asking about me and told him to tell me to feel better soon. So, no fights or anything.

My stomach is still acting weird, but I didn't let it stop us from going to and enjoying the beach yesterday. It was really nice and I usually don't enjoy the beach. The beach usually really bores me, I don't know why, but it's hard for me to just sit there. But yesterday it felt really good and we even saw dolphins swimming pretty close to the beach.

Anyways, time for me to relax, my weekend ends soon. I'm going to try to eat a sandwich for lunch that way if my stomach doesn't like it, The Swimmer is at work and won't have to witness me and the cramping and trip to the bathroom. . .

1 comment:

Sarah said...

See? He stayed 45 minutes! That's nothing for a party. He fulfilled his obligation and came home to you!