Monday, August 13, 2007

More to Come. . .

Okay, I know that I turn 26 years old in 2 weeks, but one of my favorite tv shows is "The Hills." I really can't get enough of it. Tonight's season premiere was phenomenal and the preview for the rest of the season was jaw-dropping. I will have to comment more on it tomorrow after I watch the episodes a second time, I'm sure I missed some things while I was yelling various things at the tv such as, "What a douche!" "What a bitch!"

Anyways, I'm tired and am going to get ready for bed, but I just wanted to share that. I promise to post my pre-birthday/getting older thoughts tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just spent a good five minutes having a conversation with my boyfriend about why I was obsessed with a "Beverly Hills 90210 knockoff" about kids easily 5 years younger than me.

I love it.