Thursday, July 5, 2007

More suggestions?

Okay, a final plea! Any other suggestions for a birthday gift for the Swimmer?

Also, can anyone suggest a good movie for me to watch on the plane ride to LA? Looking for a romantic comedy, comedy or light drama! I'm sitting in an emergency exit row seat, so I won't be able to watch the movie they are playing (Premonition), which I want to see, but I'd rather have the comfortable seat! So, any suggestions? I'm tempted to rewatch "Because I Said So" which I thought was really cute. The last trip, I watched "Center Stage" for like the 80th time. I should be getting "Notes On A Scandal" through Netflix before the trip, but I don't know if I really want to watch such an intense movie on the plane.

Taking suggestions!

3 comments:

GatorGirlintheCity said...

Hehe I LOVE "Center Stage"!!

Anonymous said...

I love Sweet Home Alabama...or Steel Magnolias?

Unknown said...

If this isn't too late: I just rented "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle", and it was hilarious!

What about DVDs of TV shows? Arrested Development is brilliant, or Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Have a great trip!

Re: b-day gift... does he need a new iPod? or iPod speakers, or mini travel speakers?