Thursday, May 17, 2007

Grey's Running Commentary...

Okay, so let me say something about Grey's Anatomy. I can't stand the character of Meredith Grey. She is so whiny. So what you have family issues. Doesn't everybody?! As far as tonight's episode, Derek should dump her too-skinny, whiny ass. Last week when she was having all that drama, she totally left Derek out of the loop. If you love him so much and he has told you that he wants to be there for you, why did you ignore him and not let him in? I really wish she weren't the main character. The show would be much better if it revolved around Christina or Izzy, they are much more relatable and actually deal with their issues rather than just sit around and whine about them all the time. I don't like the route the writers went as far as having Izzy get with George, but whatever. I love Izzy as a character and Christina is just hilarious with her ambition and distaste for typical "girly" things. I don't understand why everyone calls Sloan "McSteamy," but that's just my taste. He does nothing for me. But I'm not one of those girls who goes after the bad guy, I much prefer the less dramatic good guys. And the writers should bring on the annoying resident girl full-time (can't remember her character's name, but I know the actress in Kali Rocha or something, she played the flight attendant in "Meet the Parents.")

Okay - WOW. How amazing were Burke's vows to Christina?! I got all teary-eyed. So freaking sweet. And WOW. What a HUGE mistake George is making by having a baby with Callie. And I don't feel one bit sorry for Alex liking Eva/Rebecca and her husband coming to find her. If you like someone, tell them. Don't hide it you jackass!

How hilarious are Christina's eyebrows?! Or shall I say, lack of eyebrows! That is such a fear of mine when getting my eyebrows waxed by someone new - they'll pull off the strip of wax and along with that strip goes all of my eyebrows.

How the flip did Bailey not get chief resident?! And on top of that, Callie got it?! The only person besides Bailey I could stand being chief resident would be Sydney Heron (the hilarious one I was talking about above, the really annoying resident). At least she's funny, but she also seems like she knows her stuff.

Okay, here is what I said when Meredith decided to run off to Christina's wedding after Derek opened his heart to her:
"You stupid f**king skinny bitch!" She is such an emotional disaster that she can't open up and reciprocate to the man that loves her unconditionally. She so does not deserve a guy like him.

Yeah, I figured George didn't pass his exam. Poor Bailey for thinking she failed him. So, does this mean TR Knight is not returning to the show? Good luck to him if that's what this means. He's a good actor, but not as good as a lot of the people on this show to where he could do other things with as much success.

Wow. Burke left. So does that mean he's off the show? Wow. Poor Christina but also not poor Christina. I can understand what Burke said about him trying to make her into a person she isn't, but at the same time, she was still her own person, but she was becoming less stubborn by doing some things just for him. Maybe I'm not understanding this right now because I'm blonde and sometimes it takes me a little more time to "get" things, but why was Christina crying and then saying that she was free? Hmmm... Something to ponder.

Once again, Meredith is such an idiot for acting the way she's acting with Derek. Idiot. I.D.I.O.T. I don't feel bad for Alex. Eva gave him a chance to open up to her and he blew it. You snooze, you lose. You don't always get a second chance.

3 comments:

Drama Queen said...

I hate greys anatomy but totally because of the main character. . .

spicy hebrew national said...

I totally agree with you about Meredith. When they had that whole episode where she drowned I was praying that she wouldn't make it alive.

Single Girl said...

Even though I knew she would live, I was still hoping that maybe she wouldn't. I just really can't stand her, she drags the show down and on top of that, she could still stand to gain some weight. This is one show where most of the main characters have somewhat "normal" bodies, except for her.