Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ANTM

Okay, so I have to confess that sometimes I get really into the TV shows I watch. I'm watching the season finale of "America's Next Top Model" and I have to admit that I'm nervous to find out who wins. I get this way sometimes and it really cracks me up. And for all of you who watch ANTM, who are you hoping wins? I'm rooting for Natasha, she's just hilarious and has really grown on me. When this season started, I didn't like her at all, but now she's my favorite. Back to the show. . .

UPDATE:

Son of a monkey's uncle!! Damn! Friggin Jaslene won ANTM. I'm sorry, she takes some great pictures and all, but like the judges on there have said before, she looks like a drag queen. Grrrrr.... Oh well, Natasha does have a baby and a husband, even though she's like 20 years old or something, but I think she might have a great career in modeling if she pursues it. If not in modeling, in the spotlight somehow because she has such a great personality. Anyways, now I have to watch the American Idol results show. And, if you care to know, I'm hoping Blake gets kicked off tonight, I REALLY don't like him and his beatboxing.

UPDATE 2:

Seriously?!?!?! This is bulls**t!!! How the hell can crappy Blake stay on and the best singer in the whole competition, Melinda, get sent home?! Once again, I've been rooting for Melinda from the beginning and thought she should have won. While I like Jordin, I think she's too young, she's only 17, to handle the fame. When it comes to next week though, Jordin better win. If Blake wins, that's it, I'm never watching that show again!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hilarious! I loved the running commentary. I don't watch any of those shows but I am super pumped about Grey's Anatomy tonight!

Single Girl said...

Yeah, I get a little too into my shows, but I can't help it! I'm very excited about Grey's too. Maybe I'll do a running commentary for that since I get a little too into it too. Wow, I watch a lot of tv. I don't care though!