Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tagged!

So I've been tagged by Samantha for four faves. Here it goes...

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life

1. Ice cream scooper at Haagen Dazs - no, never got sick of ice cream. Don't think that's possible!
2. Hostess and then busser at TGI Friday's - yes, I had to wear "flare
3. Data entry at a health insurance company
4. More data entry at the Veteran's Administration - never have I seen so much bad stuff go down which is why I quit.


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. Back to the Future Part 1
2. Back to the Future Part 2
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Napoleon Dynamite


Four TV Shows I Like to Watch

1. Prison Break
2. The Hills
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. America's Next Top Model


Four Places I Have Vacationed (Wow, do I need one now!)

1. Denmark
2. Quebec
3. Aix-en-Provence, France
4. London, England


Four of My Favorite Dishes (I'm with Samantha, this list changes often!)

1. Prosciutto, tomato and mozzarella panini from the Italian place up the street
2. Crabcakes from Emeril's
3. My Mom's brisket
4. Chocolate and vanilla soft serve in a cake cone


Four Web sites I Visit Daily

1. Yahoo!/Gmail/Hotmail
2. Myspace/Facebook
3. justjared.com/perezhilton.com
4. All of the blogs to the right!


Four Places I Would Rather Be

1. In LA visiting The Swimmer
2. On vacation somewhere being spoiled and relaxing
3. Visiting my best friend from high school in NYC
4. Visiting family in Florida


Four Bloggers I am Tagging!

1. AJ
2. Sarah
3. London Girl
4. Gator Girl

4 comments:

GatorGirlintheCity said...

I posted my responses in my blog!

Samantha said...

I loooove crabcakes! LA has alot of things, but sadly, not crabcakes. I went to DC summer of 2005 and ate crabcakes for every single meal.

Single Girl said...

No crabcakes in LA?!?!?! Don't know if The Swimmer can convince me to move there after all.... I LOVE crabcakes! I'll have to make that a mission on one of my trips - to find good crabcakes. Although this trip, I might give Pinkberry a try since there's one at the Farmer's Market...

Samantha said...

Well...there ARE good crabcakes but they are not as prevalent as on the east coast obviously. Crabcakes are my favorite dish. I think that Hungry Cat and maybe The Palm are the best examples of crabcakes in LA, in my humble opinion. But by all means, please start a search for more good examples if you feel up to it and report back. On the other hand, LA does very well with other types of food, which I think makes up for it...

You definitely need to try Pinkberry on your next trip out here. ;)