Thursday, September 20, 2007

So, so tired. . .

Happy New Year/Shana Tovah to all my fellow Jews!

Sorry for the long absence, things have been quite dramatic with work and family and The Swimmer has been extremely stressed out with work, so needless to say, I've been quite busy. Got back from my work trip and family visit on Sunday night and still haven't had much time to really relax. At least the weather has been absolutely stunning here, maybe fall is coming early this year? So much I want to discuss too - the work drama, maybe the family drama, The Swimmer, America's Next Top Model, Prison Break and my new show addiction - Gossip Girl.

Anyways, unless I update sooner, I wish the Jews an easy fast (if you are fasting) and the others a relaxing and fun weekend!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm totally addicted to Gossip Girl too!

GatorGirlintheCity said...

I loved Gossip Girl too!

Missed you!!