Sunday, May 4, 2008

Vacation!!

Just a quick little update before I'm on vacation for a week!

This week flew by - just been working, taking dance classes and getting everything ready to go on my trip! Still talking to TDH every day - he's been crazy with trying to get his album finished, but luckily that will be done within the next week and then it's off to get copies made to be released!

I went out to the movies with some friends on Friday night and saw "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," absolutely hilarious!! After, we went to a wine bar for some dinner and wine. TDH text messaged me while I was in the movie, so I called him after and we made plans to meet up once I was done with dinner. TDH came over and we watched some 90210 and then had some fun in bed, always good times!

Saturday I didn't do anything too exciting, my day got off to a late start since I didn't wake up until 12:30pm since TDH and I didn't get to bed until 4:30am. So I just ran a bunch of errands, got my hair trimmed and then grabbed some dinner.

Today I took an abs class at the dance studio I take classes at which was ridiculously intense, but fantastic! Then just more errand running and finally packing!

So here's something interesting- Friday afternoon I got a phone call from good old Partyboy. He had been out of town for the past few weeks and had just gotten back and called to see what I was up to. We chatted for a bit and that was all. Later on in the night, around 2am, I got a text message from him, but I just ignored it. And then again on Saturday night, he called, but I ignored it. So, how to inform Partyboy that we can still hang out, but only as friends because I am in a relationship? It's just not appropriate for him to be calling me and text messaging me so late at night - I wouldn't be cool with some girl doing that to TDH. Bra Girl thinks that next time he calls during the day, I should just tell him that we can hang out, but just as friends because I'm seeing someone.

Anyways, hopefully TDH will be stopping by tomorrow before I leave to hang out for a bit, but we'll see. I'll be going to Europe for a week to visit family, so I'm so excited! I just can't believe it's here already, my Mom and I have been talking about this for so long. It's not like we've never been, we used to go every year, sometimes twice a year, but it's just been a rough year for my Mom, and we need some good Mother-Daughter bonding time, so we're both really excited.

Anyways, hope you all have a fantastic week, I'll be back on May 13th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you need to tell partyboy you are seeing someone. You have no idea how interested he is in you, so you can't assume he is calling you as a potential boyfriend thing.

Hang out with him if you want to, or don't if you don't want to, but you don't owe him an explanation. He has been cagey. And iff he has decided he is interested in you, he is too late. His loss.

Kennethwongsf said...

Is Bra Girl single? If so, maybe you should set her up with Partyboy. ;-)