Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Squeeeeeee!

I must sound like a little piglet with all the squealing I've been doing today!

First, I text messaged TDH around 2:45pm, just to say, "Hope you're having a great day!" His reply: "I am now" That was it, I lost it and the squealing started.

Then he just called during a break from a meeting at work to chat and see what I was up to. We talked for a few minutes until his meeting started again and asked when my dance class is over tonight and said to give him a call after that and once I'm all settled in after. Sigh...

The squealing won't stop! I keep remembering things he said to me over the weekend and the past couple of weeks - I'm the best sex he's ever had, I'm gorgeous, he loves spending time with me, I make him smile, we have great conversations, he loves my laugh, I'm "G-d damn hot," etc. I'm sure I blush every single time I remember him saying these things, just as I did when he first said them to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful news all round. he sounds terrific, esp the 'intimate conversations' he initiates. great guy...hope things continue to go well.

Unknown said...

Hey -- just discovered you, via the other bloggers.

Have to get caught up on your blog, but in the meantime, it's so nice to read about an exciting, successful new relationship -- it gives me hope! Congrats!