Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas??

Okay everyone, I'm about to frickin lose it right now and rip someone's head off and tear it to pieces. I'm at my Mom's house in Florida and so is my brother, sister-in-law, nephews and stepfather. It is my stepfather's head that I want to rip off. Ready for why? He didn't get my Mom a Chanukah/Christmas present. SERIOUSLY?!?! Are you f'ing kidding me?! After not getting her a birthday present on her birthday, you have the balls to not get her a Chanukah/Christmas present?! After she does everything for you and gets you everything you want, you don't get her ANYTHING?!

He wanted a freaking Rolex for Christmas, what does he get? A Rolex. I told her she better take that watch back and use the money to get herself the Chanel bag she's been slobbering over and put the rest in HER bank account. She never buys herself ANYTHING. He's working overseas and spending money left and right and she is so worried about saving money that she sits in the dark at night to save money on electricity and he has the f**king balls to not buy her ANYTHING?!

You just don't know how livid I am right now. I can't even look at him right now. As soon as my brother and his family leaves, I'm saying something to my stepfather. I don't care if it's not my place. I even told him last week when he asked what he should get her that I wasn't sure, but I'm sure if he got her a gift card to Saks or Nordstrom he couldn't go wrong. And that I would be more than happy to go there and get the gift cards for him since there isn't one near where they live that he could secretly run to.

What an a**hole. An ungrateful, immature, stupid a**hole.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That is horrible! I would totally say something too. Is it your place? Who knows and who cares. It's YOUR mom.

Miss A said...

oh i know how you feel.

I feel so much resentment toward my older sister.

My Mum HANDMADE a quilt, with matching handtowels, candles, etc, PLUS gave her new clothes.

And in return, my sister gave my Mum (and dad) a chopping board.

Does she think we've been chopping boardless all these years?!

Trust me, you're not alone in your feelings.